Hemp Oil Hydrating Facial CreamHHFCD&N
Allow your skin to look fresh and glowing with Hemp Hydrating Facial cream!
Free* delivery for orders over 65 EUR
*Shipment and Payment Info
A super powerful Goddess Sativa Hydrating Facial Cream Day & Night enriched with Hemp oil and complimenting ingredients such as Myrtle-Olive Oleoactif, Squalane oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea butter and Apricot seed oil. Allow your skin to look fresh and glowing!
Size: 50 ml
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Sensitive
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, Sensitiveness
- Hemp seed oil has a rich profile of nutrients, fatty acids, and useful bioactive compounds. The unsaturated fatty acids in hemp oil are composed almost exclusively of the 2 essential fatty acids linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid.
- Myrtle-Olive Oleoactif is a nourishing and antioxidant active lipid complex, 100% natural and organic. This Oleoactif combines two sources naturally concentrated in phenolic acids: myrtle (a shrub of southern Europe known for its antibiotic and repairing properties) and olive leaves (known for their anti-aging properties). Together, they bring to the skin a pool of synergistic molecules capable of trapping reactive oxygen species (ROS) – a leading cause of molecular aging.
- Squalane oil fights skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to aging, possesses anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema, and helps to boost blood circulation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is an ultimate moisturiser derived from Hyaluronic Acid. The perk of Sodium Hyaluronate is that it’s a smaller molecular size than hyaluronic acid so it has a much easier time deeply penetrate your skin.
- Shea butter moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, acts as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, and restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Floraesters 30 is a multifunctional botanical emollient derived exclusively from jojoba oil. It is clinically proven to reduce skin redness, provide superior skin hydration and restore skin barrier function.
- Apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. Also contains vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Rosemary extract has a calming effect on your skin, protecting skin cells from damage. Rosemary has natural antiseptic properties.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Hempseed oil is often referred to as “hemp oil”, and its harvested by cold-pressing hemp seeds. Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
Directions: Use daily after cleansing. Take a small amount of the cream and massage gently into your face.
The product is made on GMP registered facility in the European Union.
How to Use
Use daily after cleansing. Take a small amount of Goddess Sativa Hydrating Facial Cream and massage gently into your face.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If it comes into contact with your eyes, rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children.
Protect this product from extensive heat and direct sunlight.
Goddess Sativa Hemp Oil Hydrating Facial CreamIngredients (INCI): Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Squalane, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Parfum, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.